Azzier Case Studies
Kingston Midstream

Kingston Midstream Adopts Newly Released Azzier iOS Mobile Work Order App

Tero Consulting Ltd. is happy to announce the adoption of our newly released Azzier iOS Mobile Work Order application, by Kingston Midstream. The iOS solution will offer Kingston Midstream technicians the ability to closely monitor field assets within the technician’s vicinity.

The application allows the creation of work orders that are auto-filtered based upon the users own job listing. This eliminates the need to print numerous work orders, ensuring efficiency and maintains effectiveness in the field.

As 70 percent of Kingston Midstream uses iOS, there was also a need to satisfy the remaining 30 percent of non-iOS Users. The Azzier Work Order Application is also available for Android and is now available on the Google Play store.

Formerly Tundra Energy Marketing Limited (TEML), Kingston has been a midstream service provider since 2012. Their main lines of business have always been the movement, storage, marketing and distribution of crude oil, growing through a series of strategic acquisitions. In 2016, Kingston Midstream made their largest acquisition, the Southeast Saskatchewan pipeline system from the Enbridge Income Fund. The scale of this growth, and evolution of the company as a whole, inevitably led the executive team rebranding to Kingston Midstream in 2019.

Tero is proud to continue this partnership and wishes Kingston Midstream the best in their iOS Mobile Work Order Application roll out.

Share This:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn
Scroll to Top